Role: Associate, Oxeon Partners
Location: New York, NY
Contact: Susan Oak email@example.com
Oxeon Partners is driven by one simple mission: to make people healthier.
Oxeon is a Healthcare Growth Services firm. Our unique model combines highly specialized services with an investment arm, allowing us to take ownership stakes in the companies that we work with. We believe that this alignment of interests yields much more than just a client-vendor relationship: we are invested, both literally and figuratively, in enabling leading healthcare technology and service organizations to scale. We at Oxeon are entrepreneurs, and so are our clients. The innovative companies we work with touch millions of lives and we are incredibly proud of what we do and who we serve.
Oxeon’s Invested Search practice recruits the senior leadership teams to fast-growing, transformational companies in the healthcare industry.
We work exclusively in healthcare technology and services, conducting over 100 searches per year across all key functional executive roles. We see ourselves as an extension of our clients, and strive to work with the most exceptional organizations in healthcare.Our partners range from de novo and early venture-backed through Private Equity growth stage as well as For Profit/Public and Not For Profit companies. The executives we recruit are the drivers of change at the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry and as a result, we fulfill our mission to Make People Healthier.
- You will be asked to develop a comprehensive understanding of our clients, their markets, products/services, competition, and differentiation.
- You’ll conduct market research and interviews with the management teams of our clients in order to develop a deep understanding of specific client needs with regards to human capital; you’ll investigate both short and medium-term business objectives and how they align with people
- You will utilize internal and external databases to source and engage potential executive-level candidates
- You’ll contact and interview prospective candidates by telephone, Zoom or in-person meetings. You will be assessing for cultural fit, interest level and overall level of expertise of these executives
- Partake in Oxeon Key Initiatives around both building the business and building the organization (i.e. internal operations, business development, marketing, process improvement, ongoing development & learning, etc.)
- Act as a key cultural contributor internally; exemplify Oxeon’s core values
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 – 3 years of successful internships or sales/customer service experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A strong desire to take on increasing amount of responsibilities and a strong desire to be challenged outside of your comfort zone
- A track record for exceeding expectations and returning strong results both personally and academically/professionally
- Desire to learn and teach as well as the ability to persevere in entrepreneurial and high-pressure situations
- An upbeat and positive nature combined with a willingness to contribute to a stream of lively banter; you should know when to both take and give a good jab.
We’re looking for the best people to join us on our mission.
If you are energized by our industry, our mission, and the way we do business, send us your resume and let us know why you’re interested. Please include a cover letter explaining your interest in Oxeon and what song you would sing for silent karaoke. We’d love to hear from you.