Role: Senior Associate, Oxeon Partners
Location: New York, NY
Contact: Susan Oak, email@example.com
Oxeon Partners is driven by one simple mission: to make people healthier.
Oxeon is a Healthcare Growth Services firm. Our unique model combines highly specialized services with an investment arm, allowing us to take ownership stakes in the companies that we work with. We believe that this alignment of interests yields much more than just a client-vendor relationship: we are invested, both literally and figuratively, in enabling leading healthcare technology and service organizations to scale. We at Oxeon are entrepreneurs, and so are our clients. The innovative companies we work with touch millions of lives and we are incredibly proud of what we do and who we serve.
Oxeon’s Invested Search practice recruits the senior leadership teams to fast-growing, transformational companies in the healthcare industry.
We work exclusively in healthcare technology and services, conducting over 100 searches per year across all key functional executive roles. We see ourselves as an extension of our clients, and strive to work with the most exceptional organizations in healthcare.Our partners range from de novo and early venture-backed through Private Equity growth stage as well as For Profit/Public and Not For Profit companies. The executives we recruit are the drivers of change at the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry and as a result, we fulfill our mission to Make People Healthier.
- Own and execute across multiple executive searches, from initial kickoff to accepted offer (CEO, President, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Revenue Officer, etc.)
- Cultivate, own and manage client relationships and hold ultimate accountability for all client deliverables; lead weekly search calls, manage candidate progression and overall search cadence and success
- In conjunction with Director support, manage small project teams of Associates in search work
- Conduct market and company research, identify and engage relevant executives through outreach and subsequent screening, interview and networking calls
- Drive Oxeon Key Initiatives around both building the business and building the organization (i.e. internal operations, business development, marketing, process improvement, ongoing development & learning, etc.)
- Act as a key cultural contributor and leader internally; exemplify Oxeon’s core values of Grit, Intellectual Curiosity, High EQ, Collaboration and Spirit of Generosity
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 – 8 years of relevant work experience in areas such as healthcare, consulting, research, and sales and marketing
- Experience managing and developing teams
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A strong desire to take on increasing amount of responsibilities and continually function “out over your skis”
- A track record for exceeding expectations and returning strong results both personally and academically/professionally
- Desire to learn and teach as well as the ability to persevere in entrepreneurial and high-pressure situations
- An outgoing nature coupled with the ability to contribute to a stream of lively banter; you should know when to both take and give a good jab.
We’re looking for the best people to join us on our mission.
If you are energized by our industry, our mission, and the way we do business, send us your resume and let us know why you’re interested. Please include a cover letter explaining your interest in Oxeon and what song you would sing for silent karaoke. We’d love to hear from you.